The Editorial Board of the journal accepts for publishing original articles on the theoretical and applied problems of functioning and development of national economies, as a whole, and the financial and credit sphere, in particular, which correspond to the current level of economics and have scientific and practical value. The articles on the financial aspects of philosophy, psychology and education are also accepted.
For Article Submissions: Please follow these guidelines to ensure that the article is reviewed.
1. The size of an article should be approximately 10-14 A4 pages (297x210 mm) MS Word, Times New Roman font family, 14-point font size, portrait layout, 1.5 line height, the left margin of 3 cm., the upper and lower margins of 1,5 сm., the right margin of 1 сm.
2. The article structure:
- UDC identifier – first page, top left aligned,
- article title – centre aligned, capital letters
- firstname, patronymic (if any) and surname of author(s) – left aligned
- job title, place of work of author(s) – left aligned
- email for communication with the author
- JEL Classification code – from 1 to 5, in one row, comma separated.
- abstract and keywords – in Ukrainian, Russian and English
- body of the article according to the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine Resolution 15.01.03 № 7-05/1 should have the following elements (structured):
- problem definition in a generic case and its relation to important scientific and applied tasks
- analysis of recent researches and publications, which initiated problem solution, and which are the starting point of author’s research.
- definition of previously unsolved parts of generic problem, which is covered by the article
- formulation of the article’s goals
- presentation of the research itself including the proof of scientific results obtained
- conclusions carried out based on research and the prospective of further development along the line.
- References should be given under the name of "List of Sources" and it should consist of at least 10 references with corresponding references in the text of the article. References should be given in accordance with APA standard (http://www.bibme.org/citation-guide/APA/book).
3. References must be presented in the text in square brackets – [2, p. 34], where the first number is the ordinal number of this work in the List of Sources and the second – is the page number.
4. Graphical material should be created using software, which allows further editing: tables – in Microsoft Word, diagrams – Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Graph, drawings – as organizational diagrams created with Microsoft Word, mathematical formulas – Microsoft Equation (3.0)
5. The amount of graphical data should be limited to minimum. Charts and schemes should not be overloaded with captions. Illustrations should have high quality. Scanned drawings or formulas are not allowed.
6. At the end of the article the following text should be written: "The given article has never been published or sent to other editorial. The Article is sent to be published in scientific electronic edition – International scientific and applied journal “Financial Space”"
7. The article, which is not compliant with the above rules, will not be published.
The given material is due to internal and external reviewing. Upon reviewing, the Editorial Board informs the author about the possibility to be published in the upcoming edition of the journal. In case of failure to comply with editorial standards or significant remarks the article can be declined or given to its author(s) for improvement.
The Editorial Board of the journal reserves the right to make stylistic corrections without author’s approval. Liability for facts, references, regulations, quotations, personal names and translation falls on the author(s) of the publication.
The author(s) of the publication are not due to any form of commission for the publication of the article.
The article should be also supported with:
1. Author’s application, which should include full name of the author(s) academic title, scientific degree, job title, place of work (in three languages – Ukrainian, Russian and English). Additionally the author should indicate postal address, zip code, contact phone number, email – mandatory. Filename should follow the given example – Dovidka.doc.
2. Authors who do not have a scientific degree should attach a review from PhD or doctor of science with corresponding specialty.
Articles should be sent via email: Further communication with the authors via same email.
164, V. Chornovol st., Cherkassy, 18028, Ukraine
Phone: (0472) 71–99–52
Email: – science department